School Fees due by Friday 6 April, 2018
- In person at Student Services: 8:30 – 9:30am daily & 2:30 – 3:15pm Mon – Thurs
- Direct Deposit
- NEW Express Post Letterbox (opposite Student Services)
- Phone / Post – Credit Card payment
- Payment Plan – a signed agreement of your plan (please see the Finance Manager asap to arrange)
- Centrepay – a signed agreement for deductions from Centrelink payments (please see the Finance Manager asap to arrange)
School Card Scheme
The School Card scheme offers financial assistance with school fees (materials and services charges) for students attending government schools.
School card must be applied for each year. Application forms are available from the Front Office. Please return asap so it can be submitted for assessment.
To qualify for school card, your family's gross income must be below a certain limit. This limit depends on how many dependent children you have. The school card income limits have been raised this year meaning that more families may be able to apply for a school card.
Please refer to the table below for the 2018 income limits to see if you are eligible.